Donut growup cake smash | Orange County cake smash


There are SO many cake smash sessions that I have absolutely LOVED photographing over the years. So choosing one for my second daughter Aria was SO hard. Although I had about 5 themes I wanted to do I felt that might be a little excessive, so I compromised for two. First one was DONUT GROW UP. This girl just like her sister loves donuts so it was very fitting. I hardly got any smiles from her because she was way more interested in eating but I am still in love with each and every one of the 88 images I picked. Don't worry I narrowed it down for you haha

Beige backdrop with sprinkles and donuts

naked cake with donuts on top for cake smash

pink donuts with white cake for cake smash


Cake smash with donuts

baby eating donut instead of cake

Pink donut theme cake smash

backdrop for donut theme cake smash

eating donut during cake smash

Backdrop for donut cake smash theme

very happy with her cake smash

Pearls and tutus for her donut grow up cake smash

Using her toes for a cake smash

camera ready for her donut grow up themed cake smash


Showing her silly faces during a cake smash

backdrop for a donut grow up theme cake smash

Big smile during cake smash, what to wear during a cake smash

Cake smash style

taking bites of cake during cake smash

Comments