Orange County maternity shoot- Coto De plaza

Being an Orange County maternity photographer I get to work with so many mamas. I was so happy when Jackie reached out to me to capture this special time for her and her family. They are expecting their second baby and I cannot wait to meet the little bundle. She also totally rocked two of the dresses from my maternity dresses that I offer with all my sessions and I couldn't have asked for a better model.

Maternity shoot of Mommy holding her belly

maternity shoot with mommy and daughter

maternity shoot of daughter kissing moms belly

maternity shoot of mommy and daughter looking at each other

maternity shoot with mommy and daughter

maternity shoot with whole family looking at each other

maternity shoot with props, shoes lined up with birth years

Comments